WHAT TO ASK WHEN VISITING A BALWIN SHOW UNIT
Balwin developments have remarkable show units. They’re beautifully-appointed, wonderfully furnished and feature finishing touches that reflect the talents of a world-class interior designer. Chances are you’ll be very impressed.
However, once you’ve been ‘sold’ on the idea of buying, it’s time to ask pertinent questions. Remember, there are no stupid questions when it comes to purchasing property. Here are five that will give you much needed, basic insight into the property.
- What’s the connectivity like? This may seem trivial. It’s not. Families rely on the internet, particularly if you work from home, or do online research for school or work assignments, or simply use the entertainment channels to chill after a hard day. It’s a deal-breaker! Connectivity in Balwin developments is excellent!
- Are the estate’s facilities open to all residents? The Lifestyle Centre’s gym, sports fields, restaurant, swimming pool, braai areas, etc. are available to all residents, as are the jogging tracks and picnic areas. Balwin developments combine the absolute privacy of your apartment with healthy, outdoors communal living.
- Is the estate secure? The fabulous benefits of living in a Balwin development mean nothing without safety. Each lifestyle estate is protected by 24/7 cutting-edge surveillance and on-the-ground security. Also, ask about crime in the area around the estate.
- Is it pet-friendly. Our furry or feathered family members are precious; many people could not imagine living without them. Obviously, being communal living, the size of pets must not be excessive.
- Is the estate conveniently located? Location is essential. Is it close to public transport, highways and main roads? Are there good schools in the vicinity, malls, shops, medical facilities, etc. Balwin developments tick all the boxes.